Search engine bots just using up all my bandwidth

Wednesday 13 November 2013

I have a website that not even indexed by google yet every second a new google bot visits my website... it is so annoying its been quite a while and I have uploaded only good unique content to my website yet google still doesn't want to index any of my stuff.. I only add the very best writings on this website that I write just for this website.. so the website is 100% unique and really great if you ask me.. I guess google is just missing out by not indexing my site...But the annoying bot is using up all my bandwidth though at the same time which is extremely annoying. at least index my site you annoying bot! Has anyone else had problems with bots not indexing there site but constantly visiting it? My site is a new website.... and I just pointed some good genuine links to it to help it along.. and that is why the bots are always visiting it.. however they just dont wanna have it on the serps for some dumb reason.. hmmm Is my new website penalized even before it got on the search results now? Webmasters says no manual action detected nor have I any messages in my webmasters dashboard either.. however that thing might be slow to update.